Combine Tests and Measurements
COMBINES: TESTS & MEASUREMENTS
Beyond Sports Network Foundation was launched in 2014 with two successful events in Loudoun County, Virginia. In 2015 we were granted the status of a 501(c)(3) “Private Operating Foundation” and began laying the foundation to help high school athletes, beginning with the local area, in Loudoun County, VA.
Operating the combines will be organized and scheduled with a focus on locations that provide athletes from the local areas the opportunity to receive free testing and evaluations in their respective sports without having to travel unnecessary distances.
BSN plans to use the appropriate sports facilities when operating the events for maximum benefits to the athletes. The events we will conduct are the 40 yard dash, a 5-10-5 shuttle, and the vertical jump based on feedback that we have received from numerous college coaches and what they believe get the “ball rolling” when identifying potential athletes.
BSN will also measure the height and weight for each athlete during the check in process. Players are expected to commit to participate prior to the event so that our staff can maintain a structured time frame.
- No Cost to the Players (Yes it is totally free to participate!!)
- Combine is run in an organized and timely manner
- Event stats will be provided on Beyond Sports Network Foundation website
Measurements collected from combine testing:
– 40 Yard Dash (Laser timed similar to the NFL Combine)
– 5-10-5 Pro Shuttle
– Vertical Jump
- Athletes can attend multiple foundation events to improve stats
- Athletes receive continued education via the website and newsletter
- Athletes who create exclusive BSN Profiles will have their names linked from the event results page.
A sports profile can be created on Beyond Sports Network, for FREE, for recruiting/promotional opportunities. This profile can provide the athlete the ability to showcase information such as a bio, career experience from all levels, photos, videos, and parental and coaching contacting information.