This is not your average “combine”. We focus more on allowing athletes to be professionally tested so that they become more aware and educated on their physical abilities. Equipped with this data, athletes can then define their recruiting path for the future.
Athletes can register using the following link: https://www.beyondsportsnetwork.com/bsnfoundation/southeastcombines/. This helps us provide a more organized and structured event. Athletes are encouraged to register as soon as possible as space is limited.
- DATE: Sunday, May 5th
- LOCATION: Evergreen Sports Complex 19623 Evergreen MIlls Rd, Leesburg, VA 20175
- TIME: Registration/Check-in opens at 11:00am, Combine warm up to begin by 12:00pm.
- NOTE: Depending on when you arrive and the volume of athletes, you will experience some wait time at the event.
- To answer any registration questions, please see our Athletic Performance Testing FAQ section.
- SHOES: Players may wear molded cleats, turf shoes or indoor soccer shoes on our surface. Most just wear their regular outdoor cleats.
- COST: This event is FREE. There is no cost associated with the event
Beyond Sports Network Foundation will measure athletes in the following eight tests:
40 Yard Dash | 60 Yard Dash | Vertical Jump | Broad Jump | Lane Agility | Pro Agility | 3-Cone Drill | TRAZER
– 40 & 60 yard dash laser timed by partner Fusion Sport
Combine testing data is not public, however is provided only when a college/university requests the data.
The athletes are provided all of their testing data through an email request.